Sun, Aug 13|
The Kre8tive Retreat
Do not RSVP, If you are unsure about attending. Keep space available for others focusing on their creative reset.
Time & Location
Aug 13, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
St. Louis, 3546 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
About the event
Its time for a reset! A kre8tive reset! We are giving back to all creatives, entrepreneurs, and music artist! Tell every creative, music artist and entreprenuer that you know!
Join us for a full agenda reset retreat! (Please note - Do not RSVP if you are unsure if you can attend. Our spots are limited and this would take away from elses selfcare and reset journey)
Reset your mind, Reset your body, and Reset your energy! Lets reset to finish out 2023 strong!
This is a form of self-care! yoga sessions, sound healing, vocal healing, mood painting, massaes, vegan food, candles, incenses, reiki, tarot readings, mental health therapy sessions, and negative energy release committment ceremony and 30 day challenges to create new positive habits!
This is a retreat experience. We expect everyone to arrive within the first 30 min window to particpate in the enitre retreat experience.
Cell phone use will be limited and quiet hours will be implemented throughout the event. Be in the moment!
Massages will require a prereigstered time slot.
Vegan food, candles, and incense will be available at discounted prices.
Purpose of the event:
This event was created to provide a reset and refocus for creatives, music artists and entrepreneurs as they continue their creative journey towards life fulfillment and success. We plan to not only provide a slew of free/discounted services, but we plan to provide resources and challenges to provide support beyond this reset day w/ 30 day challenges and committment ceremonies to mindset change.
Below you will find the various wellness aspects & experts of this event:
- Sound Bowl Healing w/ Erika Gerdine (Therapeutic Art Life Coach/ Sound Bowl Practitioner)
- Vocal Healing w/ Alayna Lovelyy (Singer, Visual Artist, Motivational Speaker)
- Vegan Food Options/ Smoothies Vendor w/ Ph Platez (Vegan Alternatives)
- Live Painting Sessions w/ Professional painters
- Yoga w/ Amber Solomon (Licensed Yoga Instructor) & Justin Spencer (Trauma Informed Practices)
- Massage Therapist - LaVonne’s Joy & The Chozen's Place (Licensed Massage Therapist)
- Candles/Incense/Crystals Vendors - All Things BSimply/Another Universe Candles/Divine Liyt
- Herbal Tea (Sponsored) - Stone Maven Herbal Tea
- Mental Health Therapy Sessions - Creative burnout and moving through creative droughts w/ Licensed professional Ta'Nia Jordan
- Meet N Greet W/ the owners of The Kre8 Place - Trel & Ferg (@treltheentrepreneur & @d_ferg1)
Reserve My Spot
Do not RSVP if you are unsure about attending. This would take away a spot from someone else wanting to reset. We have limited spots and it will be based solely on RSVP.